Benefits of the Programmes
- The Proper Idea, Provided By Us Regarding The Application Of Their Aquired Knowledge Can Help To Realize Them The Most Suitable Field They Can Work
Based On Their Interest
- Once Interest Has Identified The Preparation Can Be Done As Per That Field
- Can Start Professional Life With A Proper Vision So Career Goal Can Be Achieved In A Stipulated & Expected Time.
- It Can Provide Confidence To Be Successful In Future In A Very Targeted & Planned Way.
- It Can Provide The Idea About The Exising, New And Upcoming Trends In The Industries
- It Reduces Scattering In Searching Work Field Of Their Own Interest Which Can Make Them Able To Be In The Increasing Competition Now A Days.
We are pleased to inform you that in collaboration with Schoolguru Eduserve Private Limited Mumbai and in partnership with Teamlease, one of India’s largest staffing companies, has launched an Employment Linked Skilling Program (ELSP) aimed towards providing the students with the necessary finishing skills that are required in today’s corporate world.
The objective of this initiative is to supplement the efforts already being taken by the Universities in the vocational and skill development space. This ELSP program has been backed by the NEEM Mission (National Employability Enhancement Mission) of AICTE and the Ministry of Skill Development, Govt of India. The further goal is to provide on-the job practical training to enhance employability of the student.
Through this program we shall providing the necessary finishing skills to the students and helping them secure paid internships (apprenticeships) or permanent jobs. The key points to note are
- The program teaches several skills divided into 6 modules
- The program is expected to be completed in a period of 3 months (extendable by another 3 months). Assessment shall be conducted online through the smartphone.
- Students shall be able to complete the program using their smartphones/tablets/laptops
- All students who successfully complete the ELSP program shall be eligible to receive paid internship opportunities
- The internship opportunities are available in various domains like manufacturing, BFSI, retail, e-commerce, logistics and services
- All internships, that are aimed at providing on-the-job training to the students, are governed by the NEEM mission of AICTE
- Student who has completed his ELSP program and has undergone the training shall have earned a work-experience certificate while also earning a handsome stipend.
- Upon graduation, the placement partners of Schoolguru shall provide placement assistance services to the students who seek the same.
- Upon completion of placement, the successor fee is to be paid.
The initiative is also aligned with the Digital India and Skill India missions of the Government of India.